Family involvement is essential for student achievement.
Here’s how you can help:
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Plan a Friday Celebration for your student’s classroom.
- Become a PTA member.
- Chaperone a field trip.
- Attend a school event; Open House, Honor Roll, Celebration of the Arts Day just to name a few.
- Connect to your child's class on DoJo
- Like us on facebook at “Urban Choice Charter School”
- Follow us on Instagram at urbanchoicecharter
- Check the calendar on our website www.urbanchoicecharter.org
- Attend a UCCS Board of Trustees meeting.
We use a behavior management system called Class Dojo. To learn about it, click here. There is a lot of information you can get about how your child is doing during the day right from your smartphone. If you have more questions about it, please contact your child’s teacher.